Bob wrote:

> It comes from years of reading MAD magazine, Hell...(Cartman
> voice on) It warped my fragile little mind! (Cartman voice off)

OK, I understand now!  I've got about 100 Mad magazines (and a few
"Cracked", and even a couple of "Crazy") sitting in a cupboard - I used to
LOVE reading them.  My high school history teacher (who was a Catholic
priest) even recommended we read them for the satire!  The quality has gone
down-hill over the years, and they're not as good as they used to be, but
there were some hilarious articles!

Hell
"To have great poets, there must be
great audiences too." - Walt Whitman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hell's Personal Photo Page:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/main/personal.htm

Visit the NBLs (Natural Born Losers) at:
http://www.nbls.co.nz