Hey Nuriel,
Just deleted 1200 jmdl emails last night, so I lost
your address. Now that I've thought further, "Paper
Dolls" was just an intro at the start of the CD. The
tracks you really want are called "Black Sheep Wall",
"Mercy", "I Remember Me", "Wonder of Birds" and
"Curious"...these are the 'pick of the litter' off the
1st CD anyway, and I found them all available on
AudioGalaxy (I'm sure whatever fileshare you use will
have them up too).

And YES, it was very cool having a college radio show;
I kept a show for all 4 years called "Christopher's
Pot Luck", which kept things open ended enough to suit
my mood, whatever...One semester it was from
Midnight-2am, during a particularly DARK part of my
collegiate experience, and I used to have a few drinks
before heading over to the studio. I remember opening
with "The Wolf That Lives in Lindsay" on a number of
occassions. I have tapes of some of them.

Excited...going to see Suzanne Vega in an hour or
so...LOVE her new CD.

-Chris
http://personals.yahoo.com