Are you KIDDING???? You could have dual citizenship and be part of the
"inner "INNER" circle" in minutes. Well I am off to mix some rum and
coconut..

Love

Paz

NP-When The Stars Go Blue-Ryan Adams (Thanks Les et.al. foir turning me on
to this guy. Some cool shit here! But what is it with him and Alanis????