Hi,
   I have always wondered why the Mitch never went into film. Not to do
what Striesand did- (but that would have been interesting- hmm...) I mean
she's photogenic, has a great speaking voice, could write, direct and act
and do the score. (Hell, she could just start her own production company...)
   After waiting almost 20 years to se LOVE (in which Joan's and 2 other
segments are the only good ones in the whole darn thing) She had it going
on- totally.
  And what about those movie themes she wrote? Will those ever surface? I
know she wrote one in 74- she mentions it in her Time Mag interview- and
she mentioned that she wrote several themes again in Toronto at her tribute.
  To see her now, she could still do it.
  "I'm ready for my close up, JMDL..."
LOL...

Steve