In a message dated 11/15/01 4:16:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> My wife tells me I'm in a rut. I usually always play lot of different
> records, but "Gold" has been in near-constant play since I picked it up.
> Easily the best record to come out this year, maybe the best in the last
> decade, in terms of it not being merely a product OR a product of its times
> but rather in its timelessness.

Well I guess I'm in the same rut Bob!! lol And worst yet my husband has heard
me playing it and has asked to borrow it. Now way, I said!  Side four is
starting to grow on me les, especially hey rosalie ;~) (yes, I found it Bob)
private joke

~rose in NJ
NP: Ryan Adams