--- Kate Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> watching earl
> last night it seemed that he was still there & steve
> martin was great...he
> used to play banjo in his act on snl decades ago but
> he has obviously been
> taking it quite seriously! jerry douglas & vince
> gill (more so than than
> albert lee imho) were amazing too....does anyone
> know which player was randy
> scruggs? acoustic guitar player?

yep, he was playing acoustic. what about that marty
stuart on mandolin? is he ever going to get rid of
that crazy 1980's hair? damn, he's a bluegrass legend,
you'd think somebody would tip him off that he looks
like a member of duran duran circa 1985.
i love vince gill, too. he does a great castrata!
i'm thinking of that beach boys tribute. i know
several people watched it on TNT, back when.
yeah, i'm rambling. it's friday. i'm creating a media
list for one of our books on the history of madison
square in NYC and its BUMMING ME OUT!
alison e. in slc.
np: sarah harmer, you were here.
http://personals.yahoo.com