In a message dated 11/16/01 6:07:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>me.<<<
>You know I just never got why she was so big. I di love the first song
>I heard by the Maniacs (about the grey day...lying in bed) but everything
>she sings sounds the same to me...no emotion in her voice just straight
>singing...for some reason people always assumed i would like her...i don't
>know why...

Amen!  I'm so glad to hear there are others who don't like Natalie.  My
husband likes her, and I can stand her for about 10 minutes every 6 months or
so.  Then I start climbing the walls.  Fortunately, he doesn't play her stuff
very often.

People hurry by so quickly
Don't they hear the melodies
In the chiming and the clicking