WHen Taming LE Tigre came out I was excited mainly because it was
the first new Joni Release to come out since I had become a fan in 1996..
So, I devoured it, but soon found myself a bit empty with it,, especially
the half after the Title track.. But it was only 9 months later that I had
made a compilation for myself and threw on "Stay in Touch" .. Somehow I
really connected with the song (one of the few Joni songs I can really
connect to) and started listening to the album again. If anything, it is a
really good album in that the songs are all well crafted, possibly the order
in which they are arranged (bar the first 3 songs in order) may have to do
with it slumping off a bit. Also, there was some link that someone had sent
here a while back.. maybe in August and interview with Joni in 98' or 99'
and i am sure she said something to the degree, "with that album I
discovered that i was playing only to make a record"  That is very fuzzy and
probably mostly incorrect. But that is my piece of the pie..
           Blair
      NP-"Cocaine Decisions" Frank Zappa

>speaking of tigers....i listened to ttt this past week.  i was so
>dissappointed when that came out.  the best thing for me about that album
>was
but this week i