Woke up before the roosters.  Dragged my daughter out to the boonies to watch the star
show.  First star I wished for peace.  The second star for justice.  The showers were
so plentiful that I was able to wish for Joni to write again.  Not that this is in any
way a trivial wish, it just seems like with everything going on in the world...well,
you all know what I mean.  What a wonderful sight, and to be able to share it with my
daughter made it that more meaningful.  I said to her that this certain set of
circumstances making this display so awesome wouldn't occur for over 100 years.  I
said that we would both be dead when this happened again.  She said maybe not, and
then that made me wish for even more things...All the good in the world science can
bring and all the bad.  Anthrax scares and bombs dropping in the same moment these
meteors streak through the early morning sky.  Sorry, rambling.

Joni writing again, new material to listen to....that really is something to wish
for...

Sue