This ought to amuse and piss off with one go!

We at Carnival Cruise Lines didn't forget that a lot of entertainers
 had promised to leave the country if George W. Bush became President.

 With that in mind, we have a Special Offer for those who want to keep
their
promise!

Attention: Would Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Phil Donahue,
David
Gephin, Barbara Streisand, Pierre Salinger, and anyone else who made
that
promise, please report to Florida for the sailing of the Funship Cruise,

"Elation", which has been commissioned to take you  to your new homes in

Afghanistan.

The Florida Supreme Court will sponsor a Farewell Parade in your honor
through Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties prior to your
cruise.

Please pack for an extended stay...at least four years and you should
consider the possibility of eight years.

Your captain is - Bill Clinton
 Your cruise director - Al Gore
 Your recreation director - Monica Lewinsky
 Your lifeguard and swimming instruction supervisor - Sen. Ted
 Kennedy
 Sen. Kennedy will also be teaching a course in emergency
 procedures.
 Your spiritual advisor and marriage counselor will be the Rev.  Jesse
Jackson.

If you've any questions about making arrangements for your homes,
friends and
loved ones, please direct your comments to Senator Hillary Clinton. Her
village can raise your children while you're gone, and she can watch
over all
your money and your furnishings until you return.

Bon Voyage!

--
bw
colin