John Van Tiel wrote:
But whatever she was going through, she turned "A Case
Of You" into an unbelievable experience. It was one of
the highlights of my entire life as a concert goer.

Got goosebumps just reading this John.  You can't have
any expectations for a song or a performance like
that, they just come out of nowhere and knock you off
your feet.

Lucky you Uncle John, glad you had such a wonderful
experience!

Jack wrote: Now when is she coming to Chicago?

Well if and when she comes to Chicago, I can't imagine
it would ever be like this again -  cause I'd be
expecting it.  But I sure would like to see her try,
see you there Jack.

Peace
Susan
http://personals.yahoo.com