for the record, for what it's worth...Brei and I are
Nat fans big time.

looking forward,
Mags

np: Everything, Lifehouse
You are the strength
that keeps me walking
you are the hope
that keeps me trusting
you are the life
to my soul

--- Suze Cameron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:22:15
>  JRMCo1 wrote:
>  I don't consider her a singer/songwriter though, 'cause as far as I
> know she doesn't play an instrument, which is a prerequisite for
> membership on that list of mine.
>
> Hey Julius!  I am a Natalie fan too, and believe that she plays the
> piano.  Her Maniac days are my favorite, although some of her newer
> stuff (thanks Chris M.) has grown on me over the last few years.
>
> What first brought me to the Maniacs and Natalie was an add for In My
> Tribe in Rolling Stone likening her to Joni.  That was all the push I
> needed.
>
> So, jumpin' on the Nat Bandwagon while falling off the other wagon!
>
> n.p. Tom Petty "Something in the Air"

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1