In a message dated 11/6/01 10:38:07 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Speaking of which, Bob M, have you considered (or done) any covers CD's
that
replicate a JM album (using the best of the covers) ?  >>

Why, no, I haven't. But I bet the *nice* Bob M has.

But seriously, folks, I think this is a great idea. It could even make a
nice, quick stocking-stuffer for you-know-who that will give her a taste of
what's coming when the box set is finally done.

I bet Muller could put together a damn fine CD of the best covers of songs
from one album. And who wouldn't love something extra to do this holiday
season?

(By the way, has any one album been completely covered, Bob?)

    --Bob