It HAS to be the 25th somewhere right??? I am way
too excited to wait and besides, we have been celebrating
his birthday for about two days now..and more to come..

join me in wishing the very best birthday ever to...

my sweet jewish prince,honey boi, lover,
and very best friend in the world...

bonne fete a Brian !!!!!!!!!!

with so much love always and always,
your Mags
xoxox

np: Everything by Lifehouse
;-)

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1