Hi,

Um, i was in the middle of writing something about songs from TtT reminding
me of songs from earlier albums when, for some reason, it disappeared.  I
don't know if it got mailed or what.  I'm going to assume it was mailed, and
just go on from there.  If not, I'll reconstruct the first part and send it
asap.

Both Lead Balloon and TtT the song are about the music biz, so Free Man In
Paris comes to mind.

No Apologies -- Lots of Possiblities, including Sex Kills, 3 Great
Stimulants, Dog Eat Dog, Magdalene Lauderies -- all of her poltical/social
songs over the years

Crazy Cries of Love -- maybe Underneath the Streetlights?

Stay In Touch and Face Lift are both at the sweet end of the spectrum, and
remind me of Jericho, I'm a Lucky Girl and maybe Love;  although Face Lift
starts out with her quarreling with her mom, which reminds me of Let The Wind
Carry Me.

So is this topic threadworthy?  Maybe it's been done before, or maybe someone
would like to do the same thing with another album -- find "bookends", that
is.

fondly,

walt