Terry
We HAVE to stop carrying on these private conversations like this on the
list! LOL! I played the cd for Freda yesterday and also my friend Robert.
Neither one of them heard anything. I for one don't like all of the songs
yet although they are growing on me. Stand outs for me are of course the
ballads Sylvia Plath, When The Stars Go Blue, and La Cienega Just Smiled. I
like the NYNY song too. There are others that I like as well. I like his
voice alot and the acoustic guitar playing and then there is a certain
sparsness and spontaneity about the production itself that is so real and
under produced. I did NOT get it on the first listen, but was intrigued
enough to give it another whirl and it had been in heavy rotation ever since
and of course now I am learning a couple of the tunes as well. Swipe it back
from your teenager and give it another try. Put it in a headphone walkman
and take a stroll in the great sunny outdoors.

Best wishes,

Michael

P.S. tell yer old man we been fishingnin' out here and they have been
plentiful as usual. Reds, Specks, Drum, Sheepshead, flounder, etc.

NP-Wonderous Stories-Jon Anderson Live