<< It sounds like a contridiction of terms to me - "nonrefundable $100
 deposit"? That's what I don't understand.

I don't think the word "deposit" necessarily implies refundable. Obviously if
you say "security deposit" or "collateral deposit" then you're talking a
different animal. A "non-refundable deposit" defines the type of deposit
she's talking about.

Further, I might make a deposit in a sperm bank, but I sure as hell don't
expect it to be returned! ;~)

In any regard, it strikes me as pretty awesome that Ashara would stand to
risk fifteen grand for a bunch of yay-hoos like us! Thanks gal, you rock, and
so will the fest!

Bob

NP: Joni, "Cotton Avenue"