I received a virus on my computer which I believe originated on a
message from Mark(@Travis).  I tried to delete it but it automatically
infested into my system.  I have spent all morning recovering everything
and apart from losing all email messages I had saved, the recovery was
successful.  Thank God!  I've never felt so invaded before and I'm still
keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that my system is actually safe
now.  If you think you might have received this virus, go to Sophos.com
for information on removing it. Victor    --- Johnson Victor---
[EMAIL PROTECTED] EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real
Internet.