ok, so this is how it works.
i just got a BLANK message sent by Norma Meatheringham
[[EMAIL PROTECTED]] in response to my post about winter. the message
contained an attachment. when i wrote to mary to ask about the authenticity
of ''her'' post, my message bounced. i didn't open the attachment and i
didn't get any messages from my antivirus tool either [updated today]. i
don't know that that means that i didn't get infected, though.
so this has infected this list as a whole, i think, because we seem to be
getting infected  messages only form list members. i say we go on alert.
wallyK