Sure would love to see that documentary...loved Dr John's music, especially
his first record which I wore out...saw him perform in NYC back in the
daze...I wonder if that record has been reissued on cd...

After reading about Michael's amazing 'star studded'
New Orleans night - so enjoyed reading that - thanks!  -
I was interested to see a documentary about Dr John
on UK TV (The South Bank Show) last week, with Mac
driving around New Orleans visiting his childhood haunts,
talking about his early influences and guitar teachers before
discovering the 'Texas Boogie' on the piano.