This is my first post to this forum, please scold me if I am ignorant in the
structure of my posting.

I have not listen to Joni in over 15 years, too busy with climbing the ladder.
I recently quit my job, totally burned out, and extorted enough funds from the
Spanish Inquisition to support me for a couple of years.
Joni was the only person I have ever been a "fan" of. Wrote one "adoring kitty
mode" letter to her in my freshman year in college.
I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here but after rediscovering
"Blue", "For the Roses" and "Court & Spark" and even the uneven "Miles of
Aisles" I am enthralled anew. What great musical poetry. What feeling.
I know her latest efforts and comments seem a little spastic and "marketing"
but let's recognize the greatest verbalization of the human condition that
anyone has ever made.