I saw Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone last night and thoroughly
enjoyed it.

However, would children really be able to sit thru almost 2 and a
half hours for this?
It looked just like the book. It was amazingly well done.

However, the children's acting could have been better, more natural.
That is a complaint I always have about British child actors. American
ones that i see are so good! So natural. I am just amazed they can act
like that. The boy from 6th sense being a very good example. Gernally
those on american tv shows etc are really good.
bw
colin
DAK,BRO GC, 950i, 940,860,864,890, 260,Silver 830,860, 580 and 270,
Passap 6000, Duo80.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tantra-apso.com