victor, i am glad you played those wonderful song as a tribute to george...

oh the ever challenging world of gigging...half way into our gig last night
a drunken man came up & asked us to play some rocknroll cuz he wanted to
dance...we told him he'd come to the wrong place for that as we were
singer/songwriters so stumbled back to his table but soon came back up, this
time putting some money in the tip jar & begging/demanding some dance music
(thank goodness we had a percussionist along)...sooooo jeff played an
original song that was danceable & the guy  got to dance...but then he only
wanted more! (we had one more possibility)...or at least, said drunken guy,
we should play some beatles cuz he said knew george in liverpool (okay he
did have an english accent & this is santa barbara)... i told him we had
already done while my guitar gently weeps but he said he didn't hear it...we
played our one more danceable song just for him but he went out to have a
smoke instead...

i guess it wouldn't hurt to learn some more beatles songs...

i wonder how he'd like it if we showed up to his workplace & demanded he do
whatever he was doing the way we wanted...