I was surprised to finally catch this the other night on TV.  It sounds like
Robert Downey Jr. but I think someone here (maybe Bob) posted it was sung by
someone else. Maybe Joni thought it was a good use - for a good cause -
Circuit City is using it in conjunction with their campaign to have people
send free holiday video greetings and messages to the troops stationed
overseas.  Sure it gets people in the stores, but I also thought it was a
very sweet idea.  Kakki

> Guess that means Joni sold the rights for that >song.  Don't like that but
it is her right, though >it still bothers me, that they use these great