Bree, your post brought back memories.  I went to a conservative barbeque
area a few years back with some college chums.  The people there thought
they were quite high brow.  They had a band that played exclusive country
music but when the night was closing down they were playing albums, etc.  I
lamented to one of the friends about the music and how it was weighing me
down, despite my inebriated state.  She took my  Barry White tape to the men
doing the music and they played it.  We all danced to it but the rest of the
crowd just stared at us like we were from outer space.

  "can't get enough of your love"     damn, now that is music in this book.

mack