Kakki wrote:

<< I was joking just today that I would have liked to have been Patti Boyd
because George and Eric were always two of my top musical crushes ;-)  I'd
heard that they all became good friends again and I think Clapton did some
recording with George in recent years. >>

Well, Kakki, according to The Sun, my latest new source:

"Remarkably the three of them did remain friends and George even attended
their wedding in 1979, performing with Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr at the
reception."

The Sun article is at <<
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2001551804,00.html >> I think it's worth
checking out for inside gossip about the life and times of Patti with George
and Eric. And as far as Eric recording with George, I read somewhere
yesterday that they worked together on George's final, as-yet-unreleased
album, "Portrait of a Leg End."

Kakki also wrote:

<< They had a memorial gathering for George at Griffith Park today. >>

A friend e-mailed me the following a few minutes ago:

"George Harrison's family is asking for one minute of meditation at 1:30 p.m.
tomorrow, Monday 12/3... "

I assume that this means 1:30 EST, since my friend is on the east coast. I am
sure there will be more about it in the media soon.

And Kakki also said:

<< I hope you feel better soon. >>

Thanks! I already do. Although for a while there I was feeling a little bit
body-snatched.

Take care,

    --Bob