Finally, the video tapes from Jonifest 2001 are edited and ready to be
ordered!! First, I want to remind everyone that the sales from these tapes
are the ONLY way Rich is getting paid for his time. He has put over 40 hours
into this project between shooting Friday and Saturday, and hours upon hours
of editing, and hasn't received a penny for his time yet. So, I am hoping and
expecting that we sell quite a few sets to pay him for his time. He has
already agreed to be at Jonifest 2001 to videotape, but I feel strongly that
we as a group need to be able to make it worth his while. Also, because of
the above, I really expect people to NOT duplicate the videos for each other,
but order them directly. Thanks!

I will be sending these videotapes out to be duplicated professionally, so if
you would like tapes, please get your orders and money in to me right away!
The deadline for all orders and payment is January 3, 2002.

Go here to see what is on each tape and order form with prices:

http://www.jmdl.com/jonifest/2001tapes.cfm

The 2-hour edited version is AWESOME!! Wait until you see how Rich
transitioned from Friday night to Saturday. Every lister will want one of
these, especially if they weren't there. It really gives a wonderful flavor
of the overall weekend. Of course, most people, especially the ones that
attended, will want the full set!! Enjoy!!!

Hugs,
Ashara