Kate wrote:

<<cool...what does NTSC & PAl mean? >>

NTSC is the format that is used in the US, Canada, Japan, and other regions.
PAL is the format used in Europe, the UK, New Zealand, and many other
regions. The reason the PAL tapes are a bit more, is because the place I
sending them out to be dubbed is charging that difference to me.

<<is the party stuff only on the comp tape?>>

Yes. Friday night's footage is only on the edited compilation tape. (Which,
IMHO, is AWESOME!!!!!!!) The performance tapes are completely raw, unedited
footage. Rich really did a great job, and it is so cool to have Jonifest
available on tape!

Hugs,
Ashara