my 16 year old really 'gets' Joni ... could it be
because she has had tonnes of opportunity to get to know her
music well??? ;-)

Mags, grateful for thoughts & prayers and kind words
np: 17 again Eurythmics
--- Kate Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> well hooray! maybe the alleged singer/songwriter trend among teens is
> not
> about jewel at all

> Discover the Indies at Taylor Guitars:
> http://www.taylorguitars.com/artists/awp/indies/bennett.html

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
http://greetings.yahoo.com