Ok, I bought .....Stories From The City,Stories From The Sea.  And while the
girl can really rock and she definitely has something.....she is not my
cup-of-tea.  I like more melodic tunes.  I listened to it twice, once in a
car  (a friend of mine bought a new car and we listened to it and drove
while I made notes and he showed off) and then at home.  Now my friend and
my brother who stopped by, really liked her!!  They especially liked the raw
rockers:The Whores Hustle And The Hustlers Whore.  I like music to take me
"away" and where I kind of loose myself ie time, space.......she didn't.
(Joni does.......that is why it can be dangerous sometimes when driving:DWPJ
  (driving while playing Joni) Strangely though, I wouldn't mind seeing PJ
play live. BTW, the singing on "Good Fortune" sounded awfully close to
Chrissie Hynde (sp)

ps. My brother received his Christmas present early.  :-)

Bree