I have had several e-mails from people saying that they really wanted a
single room and that they were not comfortable sharing a room with someone
they don't know. I am encouraging you all to be a bit more open minded in
that regard if this fest is going to work. At my house, people were packed in
like sardines into every available space I had, and what I found was that not
only did it work beautifully for everyone, but many deep and lasting
friendships were made *because* of it.

Full Moon is not a large place, but it really is more than big enough if we
can all shift into the spirit of grace and cooperation. For this fest to
work, and for us to be able to have everyone that wants to be there be able
to come, we need to use all the available beds we can. It's not the Ritz,
I've already said that, but you probably won't be spending that much time in
the room anyway! Thanks, everyone.

Hugs,
Ashara