I just hope this doesn't lead to some sort of chronic addiction ;

Well, if it does, you'll have a pretty good support group! ;~)

> Anyway, I've always loved "The Dawntreader."
> It's one of my absolute favorites from the debut, and I can't wait to hear
> the 'remake' she's (supposedly) recorded for the new project.

I also love The Dawntreader...The Mixons nailed it at this year's fest, and
my covers pal in Holland, Monica, just found a cover of it by The Patrick
Regan Band, so I can't wait to hear it!

Congrats on your win!

Bob

NP: Angie Stone, "Wish I Didn't Miss You" (bought this today on my soul
sister's reccomendation....oooooh yeah, this one is a virtual re-sampling of
the O'Jay's "Backstabbers"...awesome.