I love that! I have spontaneous Beatle extravaganzas all the time. the other
night two friends came over to play and we ended up doing mostly Beatles and
Harrissongs. We do it alot at parties too. My kids love them. I remembeer
one night I had my friend Bill Dillon (played on Night Ride Home and
Turbulent Indigo + tons of other records type his name in at allmusic.com
and be amazed at this mans discography) and his wife over for dinner. After
supper we went into the living room and picked up the acoustics and started
playing. Several hours later (and many many Beatle tunes) my wife asked if
we were gonna do anything else besides Beatles, to which we both replyed at
the same time "NO!" And of course we all died laughing and kept right on
with the Beatle Fest, which come to think of it would be a gas to do at the
next JMDL get together.

Love

Paz