<<It was actually nice song, but all I could get
out of it was a bogey-man type of charcter, who lived in the barn and ate trash. >>

LOL! My scariest childhood memories were when we lived in Flint, MI (scary enough) and
my parents would visit with our neighbors the Gliddens. Mrs. Glidden had a vicious
wart on her nose & I was convinced she was a witch!

Then there was the great prayer my parents taught me..."If I DIE before I wake, I pray
the lord my soul to take"...that made for many a comforting nights' sleep!

Bob

NP: Roland Kirk, "We Free Kings"