When I was very little (4 and under) my father would sing and play the guitar for
me...one of his favorites was a song called "The Pony Man" which scared the absolute
hell out of me.  It was actually nice song, but all I could get out of it was a
bogey-man type of charcter, who lived in the barn and ate trash.  It resulted in a
recurring nightmare with the pony man eating ME, and whispering "Bah, Bah..." in my
ear.  After not thinking about this for years, I heard it wafting up the hill to my
house from an outdoor show at a public pool a few years ago, and I got that same cold
chill and irrational terror.
Funny what will do it to you...

Reuben

Colin remembered: