Oh, now!  Here we go again.  C'mon kids, its not that bad.  My Secret Place, Cool
Water, Lay Down Your Arms, etc...these are some of the best listenin' this side of I
don't know what.  Far superior to DED, which I also like.  I think that CMIARS is
aging well, and in 20 years, will be better received by new converts than others from
the 80/90's period, even say Turbulent Indigo (which is a great record, but not nearly
as interesting.)  CMIARS is smooth studio Joni, which I love.  I couldn't possibly
listen to the croaky, clunky Not To Blame one more time.

Reuben

Reuben