Hello dear people,

If you want to rent a video with a major-lovely Joni tribute you realy should check
this one out -

"Married To It"
---------------
Director:   Arthur Hiller

Starring:
Beau Bridges
Stockard Channing
Robert Sean Leonard
Mary Stuart Masterson
Cybill Shepherd
Ron Silver

"When three married couples come together to plan a children's pageant they learn more
about themselves, adulthood, marriage and what it takes to stay together. Together
they face their regrets and count their blessings in this humorous look at commitment.
Three New York City couples befriend one another, despite class and age differences,
at a small private school where one is employed and the rest send their children. The
plot centers around the couples' attempts to stage a pageant on 1960's themes for the
school, which eventually causes each couple to argue and reassess marriage"

And what 60's theme was staged? The Circle Game! A 10 minutes long lovely scene in the
end of the movie where the childern sing it and dance to it and act the lyrics - so
the whole song becomes an amazing and colourful show. That makes the movie realy worth
renting.
Did anyone else see the movie or this beatiful Circle Game scene in the end? Love to
know.

Yours,

Nuriel

"I do my best in the boardroom and the bedroom." -- Claire Laurent (Cybill Shepherd)

Free email, web pages, news, entertainment, weather and MORE!
Check out -------------------------------> http://wowmail.com