honey boi Brei wrote:

<<To the contrary, both River and Circle Game were
used on episodes of
thirtysomething, one of my favorite non-cop television
shows ever.
Michael was sooooooo lucky  ;-)  >>

As far as the Hope and Michael show, no surprise that
I am a big thirtysomething fan too, sad to say that I
am not able to see those reruns (no cable). I do get
to hear the soundtrack whenever my heart desires, so
that is a good thing! and btw, Hope was lucky too ;-)

I keep hearing Robert Downey Jr's soulful version of
River...he performed that on Ally McBeal , (yes I
know, this has been mentioned a gazillion times here
!) Can't help it, I really love it!!!

<<And Karla Bonoff's performance of The Water is Wide
still brings a tear
(or two or three) to my eyes.  Her music so touches my
heart.>>

this is such a beautiful performance !!! Guaranteed to
bring on the tears for certain. I recommend Karla
highly.

<<back to lurking in dark places>>

guess I'd better light some more candles dear ;-)
five tonight.

 magsie the shiksa
xoxox

--