Michaez Paz wrote;
<and especially the Alternate Blue and The Hissing Demos.>
I have heard the Hissings but what is the Alternate Blue?
Also just a thought on that nun story. Gary Zack wrote;
<Her story is very sad.  The convent kept all monies from the song (as
she was under the vow of poverty) and then the government went after her
for back taxes after she left the convent.  This was what I understand
drove her and her lover to suicide, as they continued to live in the
poorest of condtions while I believe, still trying to help others.>
If ever Joni needs material for an additional verse of  The Mag Launds!
It's almost screaming out to be written!!
Willy the Shake