Unless someone is making a quick and whispered comment to a companion about the music
itself, I think it's really rude to talk during a performance. Last Saturday night,
Russ and I went to dinner and stayed for the live music afterward. We were surrounded
by 20-somethings, all still in college. They were there to support the duo on stage.
Now, we sat attentively, enjoying the music of these two strangers while the 'kids'
all yakked away. I listened especially to their original material (it needs
polishing...).

They probably never realized that the two "oldies" in the front seats were their best
audience...

lots of love
Anne