Dear list members,

I.  Welcome, Rachael and Warren! Enjoy your stay.

II. A list member, whose name is not in front of me now, is correct: A
Guantanamera is a person from the Guantanamo Bay area.

III.  If all goes well, on Sunday, I shall attend a Judy Collins concert at
The Grand Opera House, Wilmington, Del., and again hear that liquid-silver,
sounds-like-amethysts voice singing, in all probability, one or more Joni
Mitchell songs, among the other material. As Judy tours a lot more than
Joni, this will be my 7th lifetime Judy concert, vs. 3 Jonis. I encourage
anyone else from this list who is within practical travel range to come.

Best to all,

Tim Spong
Dover, Del., U.S.A.