That must be it. Now that i'm thinking about Joni's introduction to the song in the
Come In From The Cold videos i'm sure you're right. Thanks, Bob.
BTW, Bob, something i wanted to ask for sometime now -
What DON'T you know about Joni? No realy, what are the Joni and her work related stuff
that you haven't found information about yet?

Nuri

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
><<What you think, everyone? What is Joni's 7 years song?>>
>
>Sounds to me like you're referring to "Two Grey Rooms", released on NRH in '91, and
>previewed instrumentally as early as 1983 when she played it as "Speechless" (called
>so because it didn't have words on it) on a BBC radio show.
>
>Bob
>
>NP: Trouble Child

Free email, web pages, news, entertainment, weather and MORE!
Check out -------------------------------> http://wowmail.com