<<What DON'T you know about Joni? No realy, what are the Joni and her work related
stuff that you haven't found information about yet?>>

How can I tell you what I don't know if I don't know it? :~)

Seriously, everytime I go to JM.com, or read the articles that Les posts about on
JMDL.com, or just surf the www, I learn new stuff. And whether I like it or not, my
brain hangs onto all the trivia. Because it interests me, I suppose. I'm sure the bio
that I haven't read yet will also have some new info.

I'm sure it comes off as me flaunting knowledge, when all I'm trying to do is help out
folks who ask questions. And sometimes I'm wrong...just ask Mark D who stepped in to
correct some erroneous information I served up regarding her 1976 tour.

Bob, still learning, and after all, that's what life is for, right? ;~)

NP: Take 6, "Amen!" (The most otherworldly harmonies I've ever heard...how they can
achieve their sound is totally beyond me)