hello all !!!  thanks for such a warm welcome,  its good to have an outlet
for my  " jonimania ." at the risk of sounding like a broken record i would
just like to say, hey lets lighten up on  CMIARS...  being the consumate
artist that she is,  joni is always experiementing with something.  some
experiements might work better than others, i say you got to admire her for
not cranking out the same old stuff album after album. i've been listening to
joni since the release of LOTC in 1970 and it has been quite an incredible
journey !  when ask which joni is my favorite,  i honestly have to say which
ever one i'm listening to at the time. gosh...1970...that's been almost 32
years. needless to say i have joni coursing thru every cell in my body. most
of my friends say i've been obsessed every since i met joni,  at the
impressionable age of 18, in 1973. they're wrong though,  it started with the
very first note of LOTC 3 years earlier. oh i do carry on...i just wanted to
give you all a sense of me and joni !!!  i'm looking forward to my adventures
with you folks and joni.  i'm so glad i've found you...wkh      p.s. i guess
i should put some of this info in my " yet to be written " member profile !