In a message dated 3/25/2003 12:05:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> All I can remember from cutting lawns is coming home covered in dirt,
> breathing dirt, and smelling like dirt...and I also felt really bad once
> when I accidentally ran over a tiny frog...

Well, that's certainly the down side.  The up sides for me are that I could
listen to tunes on my Walkman the entire time, I would think the most amazing
things while in an almost meditative state during work, I didn't have to deal
with the public, or with people in general, and when the day was done, there
was no sense of taking your job home with you.  It was work, you did it, and
when it was finished, you didn't have to consider it any longer.  When I
lived in San Francisco, one of the things I missed the most was the smell of
freshly cut grass.
Ken