Warren said,
>>( i especially liked " shiny toys .")

Have you heard the original, unreleased, extended version?  It has some fun
sound effects that (I think) really work.  Shouldn't a song called "Shiny
Toys" be fun?

Phyliss Ward asked:
I loaned my copy of Hejira....  <snip> 'cuz I thought there was a
new improved HDCD version or something out.  I've checked a few places
and don't see it though.   Can someone clue this non-audio-techno-gal
out on this?  Is there a new improved version?  Where can I find it
online????

Phyliss, if you're in the US, most everything sold new is hdcd by now.  I
don't think they'll proclaim it on websites but if you're in a real store,
you can look for the small HDCD logo on the back cover.

Lama