Billy wrote:

> Arthur Lee was the leader & founder of the classic band Love.
> Their 1967 album "Forever Changes" is a bonafide, psychedelic classic.
> Their "Da Capo" album is great too!

I've noticed something interesting about people of a certain age and Love.
"Back in the day" Love was loved but kind of got lost in all the other
incredible music coming out then. Yet I have met so many  in recent years
who, when looking back through their boxes and boxes of classic old vinyl,
will oooh and ahhhh and sigh the most about the Love albums, myself
included. My few vinyls are scratched to all hell but I found a really
wonderful site that has all kinds of news, including news of reissues coming
out.  Time to update.  The site also has tabs and a list of bootlegs among
other great information.

Victor - where's Victor? ;-)  Do you know their music?  If not, you should
check them out. I think you would be VERY simpatico with them.

I cannot believe Arthur Lee was sentenced to 16 years for firing a gun into
the air!!  I think shooting a gun in the air is a hideously irresponsible
thing to do and it unfortunately is done by a lot of people around New Years
and Fourth of July.  But 16 years??  I doubt that all the others who do this
get a sentence like that.  At least he is getting out and hopefully he will
play the clubs again.  I would fall over to see him with his old bandmates.

Kakki