(Hi, all,

This is a couple of days late because I was tired and screwed up the address.
-- w)

Jim Wrote: <<Lama, who used to be an angry, poor, young man and is now
becoming an angry, poor, old man.  This is progress?>>

As a fellow APOM (actually not true;  I'm only angry some of the time, less
than half, probably, but anyway..), I can only say that if it is not
progress, it's better than being an angry, poor, dead man.  Old is progress
over young, anyway.  Don't you like yourself better now than, say, the way
you were twenty years ago (I'm assuming you're over twenty years old)?

laughing,

Walt