Colin wrote:

I always knew the song, Quantemera, as One Ton Of Melons.

--Mike Nesmith, formerly of the Monkees, did a parody of the song on American
TV back in the '70's or '80's called "One Ton Tomato", along the same lines.
As a child, I guess like most children, I used to do that with lyrics or
prayers in foreign languages that I didn't understand.  In the old Catholic
Mass, there was an oft repeated phrase:  "Et cum spiritu tuo"  ("And with
your spirit")  I heard it as "Eight Gum Spearmint Two Two Oh", and assumed it
was God's phone number.

hugs,

walt