Dear Evian,
What wonderful news! Indeed this was a Christmas miracle! Sorry that I didn't
know very much about cats to help. I've befriended my neighbor's cat, Dexter,
but I am allergic to cats and it makes playing with him difficult. I get very
itchy after touching him, but I just wash my hands real good after petting
him. At any rate, congratulations concerning your cat's speedy recovery from
a near-death experience!

Sherelle